At Idel Versandhandel GmbH we remain true to our founding mission to provide premium products at fair prices – all backed by unbeatable customer satisfaction. The effort we put into selecting the best materials, conducting exhaustive product tests, and performing rigorous quality checks means we are confident that the products we sell under the KabelDirekt brand will work perfectly from the moment you receive them for a lifetime of use. However, we are here to help should you run into any issues with our products. Your satisfaction is paramount, which is why you can call on our unparalleled support and generous warranty should you ever need to.
Warranty and warrantor
Idel Versandhandel GmbH offers a 36-month warranty from the date of purchase on all products from the KabelDirekt range. In the unlikelihood that your purchase develops a fault within this warranty period owing to defects in materials or workmanship, Idel Versandhandel GmbH will repair or replace it as swiftly as possible.
The warrantor is Idel Versandhandel GmbH, represented by the managing directors Thorben Idel and Axel Idel, Theodor-Storm-Str. 31, 25451 Quickborn, Germany.
On request, we can also send you the warranty declaration by email or post.
- Our warranty supplements your statutory consumer rights to claim compensation against sellers and/or manufacturers. It does not affect those rights in any way whatsoever.
- The warranty covers defects in materials or workmanship and applies to all products purchased in the United Kingdom.
- All rights granted under this warranty are non-transferable, and any claims can only be asserted by the original buyer.
- Idel Versandhandel GmbH will, at its own discretion, either repair or replace a defective product. If the product is replaced, the replacement will be of an equivalent or better quality. A replacement will typically be offered where the defective product has been discontinued.
- The repair or replacement of a defective product does not extend the warranty beyond its original expiry date.
- Under no circumstances will you be entitled to have any percentage of the purchase price refunded.
- The warranty does not cover damage resulting from misuse, incorrect installation of the product, or from any use that is not in accordance with operating manual instructions or technical and/or safety standards.
- The warranty does not cover damage resulting from any use of the product with accessories of a type other than prescribed.
- The warranty does not cover discolouration or deformation of plastic parts resulting from exposure to heat or sunlight.
- The warranty does not cover signs of wear and tear to leather cases or housing parts.
- The warranty does not cover damage to rechargeable batteries as a result of overcharging them or any damage resulting from a failure to follow the operating manual instructions for the proper handling of such batteries.
- The warranty does not cover repairs or replacements due to normal wear and tear.
- The warranty does not cover damage caused by accidents, use of force, lightning strikes, water, fire, insufficient ventilation, or similar such contingencies that are beyond the control of Idel Versandhandel GmbH.
- The warranty does not cover damage resulting from exposure of the product to fluids/chemicals of any kind and/or temperatures exceeding 30°C/86°F, moisture, or humidity.
Making a warranty claim
Should your KabelDirekt product develop a fault within this warranty period owing to defects in materials or workmanship, please contact us at email@example.com. If we ask you to return your product, simply put it in a padded envelope or box and return it to:
Idel Versandhandel GmbH
Reference: „Warranty Claim“
To help us minimise any further inconvenience to you and allow us to identify the issue and arrange a swift repair or replacement, please also enclose the following three things: A copy of the original receipt / invoice as proof of purchase, your name and address, a description of the fault (please provide as much details as possible. Thank you very much!